|Type :||Even Charger|
|Volt In :||9V – 32V|
|Volt Out :||12V|
|Feature :||1 Output/1 Stage + Solar Input|
|Comment :||Lead Acid/Gel/Cal/Lith.|
Return Policy –
Secure Payment –
Note: This product will suit PX onwards Ford Rangers
The REDARC BCDC1240D In-vehicle Battery Charger is the next generation in REDARC's
DC to DC charging technology, with additional features that make it the most advanced
dual battery charger on the market.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1240D will
charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. With built-in 'Green Power
Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard
or variable voltage/smart alternators.
The BCDC1240D also comes with patented charging profiles, including a lithium
charging profile. The 'Dual' input range will continue to charge all other types of
batteries including AGM, GEL, standard lead acid and calcium.
As a guide, the BCDC1240D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH.
For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified
and tested to ensure battery life is maximized, charging your battery to a
Trusted for its Australian design and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC
battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80C and
can handle deep water crossings at Cape York water, dust and vibration are no
match for this charger.
If you're heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely you
can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximizes the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFePO4 batteries
- Input (Operating) Voltage: 9 - 32VDC
- Output System Voltage: 12VDC
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 15.3V
- Output Current Rating (Cont.): 40A
- Input Current (Max.): 40A
- Input Fuse Rating: 60A
- Output Fuse Rating: 60A
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Standby Current Draw: <100mA
- Output Power: 600W
- Width (mm): 120
- Height (mm): 37
- Type Approval: CE
- Length (mm): 165
- Weight (kg): 0.85